Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Legislator Was Against Cocks Before He Was For It



http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8556852.stm

Stated the currently suspended legislator very officially statemented, "I was totally against cocks. Now I'm for them. But I'm not because I have to represent my constituents. Which I don't because I'm suspended. But let's just remember that I was always against them, I was against them before I was for them, and I'll always be against them even when I'm for them like in the bathroom of that gay bar I may or may have not been inside. And remember, 2 weeks ago was a different time, a very very different time. In that I hadn't been arrested for drinking and driving after hanging out at a gay bar. And there's nothing hypocritical or duplicitous in any of that."

No comments:

Post a Comment