Sunday, January 30, 2011

Read It And Despair

The Tea Party Wags the Dog - Readers' Comments - NYTimes.com:
"Who are they polling. I am an over-educated, high income professional, like most of my friends. We were an important part of The big Democratic victory in 2008. There is no way I would ever vote for Obama again, and I am unlikely to vote for any Democrat, at this point. I don't know anyone who still supports Obama.

Obama, along with our Democratic Congress, rewarded failed bankers rather than prosecuting them and he continued two different wars. Obama is worse than Bush. I don't want to pay for Obama's/Bush's wars. And, I don't want my taxes raised because of Obama's current economic policies. But taxes will have to be raised, soon, because of those policies.

I hope he enjoys his poll numbers today, because his election numbers , next year, are going to really disappoint him."

No comments:

Post a Comment