Friday, June 17, 2011

The Bonergraph And Our Moral Decay That As Usual Is Destroying Us From The Inside

by The Echochamber

Since the beginning of time, new technologies have been associated, by many, with moral decline. Cell phones, playing cards, hippies, the Edison Wax Cylinder...all of these have been subject to the above claim. Sometimes these fears are just plain silly. However, sometimes they are not--and the bonergraph might just be the most dangerous of them all.


One day you're merely performing a shameful, desperate, lonely act--but along comes the bonergraph and it's just as likely you will be sending an image of that shameful act to a woman on another continent. 


Technology really does affect character. Before the Internet I could snidely sneer at the fools and idiots who think differently from myself only via magazines and newspaper op-eds. Now I can snidely sneer at fools/idiots on my blog and op-ed column at the nytimes.com, as well as magazines and newspapers. 


You know what, now that I think about it, I really haven't changed at all. Hmm, maybe next time I write a column, I should ask myself as to whether or not it makes any sense. Not that that's ever stopped me. (You stupid fucking liberal cunts.)



No comments:

Post a Comment