Monday, April 13, 2015

man gets through 20 year prison sentence with help of god, heroin

 6 Ways Women's Prison Is More Horrifying Than It Looks on TV | Cracked.com



Flagstarr McKrackel, nearing the end of a two decade state prison sentence for breaking and entering while whistling 'It's a Small World After All', has publicly credited his survival to the the help of the "Almighty, and all the decent smack that He  smuggled in for me via the rectums of the prisoners. I can't wait to get out and enjoy my freedom. Best thing is I'm getting out having to pay that last thousand dollars I owe to Big Sonnyboy." He then headed into the cell block showers to enjoy "one last hot shower on the man's dime," as several other inmates went in right behind him and two blocked the doorway for some mysterious reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment