Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm A Simple Person With Simple Values

Hello, my name is Meagan. I am a simple, humble woman, a woman with small-town values, a woman deeply embarrassed and humiliated by the behavior Representative Wiener. So humiliated that I had to post my picture on this web site, and discuss the lurid details here and on Fox News and on ABC News and hopefully a multi-million dollar book deal on how much I've suffered. Then I get the hell out of this shithole town I'm currently trapped in and move to L.A. or New York or Anywhere-But-Here-Ville.
Did I mention I'm a mother? That means I'm a good person--I just don't fornicate with anyone. But that's no reason not to ride this horse until it drops dead, then cook and devour its flesh, tan and sell the hide as "The Texas Bigfoot", auction off the teeth and bones as "The Boggy Creek" monster, and then maybe run over a puppy just for the fun of it. Maybe you'll see me on next year's "Survivor Island".






#send$$
#justleavemealone

No comments:

Post a Comment