Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Love To Get My Cock Sucked by Joe Lieberman.

Senator Lieberman Anticipating Yet Another 61st Vote



That's right, I really love a good blow job. I love to feel the love, and now is the best time for a good vacuum action. Any time Harry Reid needs 60 votes in the Senate, I can just feel the bulge growing. And the best part is--do you know? Let me tell you what the best part of a good blow job is? I get to do it in public, and there's always a camera on me--so I know that people can always go to CSPAN and watch me break one off, over and over and over. For years, no one really cared about me till I realized that I could play my boyfriends against each other--in return for a sweet, sweet public hooverama that makes JFK look like a virgin. I mean, he couldn't get his on camera now, could he? Sorry, there's a new bill giving aid to some godforsaken poor people, and I'm due for another busta nut. Oh yeah, that is solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment