Saturday, May 16, 2015

jeb bush explains position on iraq war to mouthy college student

"Let me explain: I'm a stupid smirking cunt just like my brother, former President Smirking Cunt. My daddy was president, my brother was president, and now it's my turn to be President Smirking Cunt, living in my insular bubble of wealth which allows me to surround myself with sycophants, leeches, remoras, the unconscionably, ruthlessly ambitious, and other parasites so repulsive that they nearly wipe the smirk off of my face. Thanks for voting for me, little girl, future President Smirking Cunt. A smirking cunt is what American needs right now. I deserve it."
https://www.facebook.com/ABCNewsPolitics/videos/770628833035345/
(1) Shaun Gates - "Let me explain: I'm a stupid smirking cunt just...

No comments:

Post a Comment