Sunday, February 1, 2015

Anti-stalking expert Harry Fletcher accused of stalking by colleague Laura Richards | Daily Mail Online

Anti-stalking expert Harry Fletcher accused of stalking by colleague Laura Richards | Daily Mail Online

Actual photo of phone call of him calling her number for the 33rd time today and asking if hey laura, still checking to see if you're busy for lunch because it's already 11:45 now and you really needs to call back soon if you want to meet me in the cafeteria because hey you didn't call me earlier because if you had I could have made reservations, well I guess you're not picking up because maybe you were murdered or abducted or somesuch?
The 34th call came from the cafeteria at precisely 12:01pm as he was standing in line with a chicken salad and a cup of hot tea while still listening to her phone ring and how can voicemail ever be full with all those free gigs they give you at Google, I'd better send her an interoffice memo. Screw it I'll send her a postcard. In person. Might just slide it under the door though because you're never home when I come by Laura! Who are you with you whore, dammit I love you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment